Dear State of ConnecticutoutthesecondamendmentfromtheConstitution,
I am returning your letter because your ban of guns and arms registry violates my Human/Civil Rights and the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
As a result, you have the following options of what to do with your letter:
1. Render it inoperable by burning it in a metal trash can.
2. Forward it to some random slave who lives in a communist country.
3. You may make arrangements for me to come over, crumple the letter, and shove it up your arse.
You have the following options for dealing with my weapons and magazines:
1. Don’t worry about them unless you plan on turning Connecticut or the United States into a communist, tyrannical, totalitarian state.
2. You may make arrangements for me to come over and shove the barrel of my gun up your arse.
Sincerely, Jim White
United States of America
Attachments: Declaration of Indepence, U.S. Constitution